1. Cervical cancer. Early research shows that taking diindolylmethane daily for 3 months does not improve cancer Status in women with cervical cancer.
2. Abnormal growth of cells of the cervix (cervical dysplasia). Early research shows that taking diindolylmethane Daily for up to 6 months does not improve markers of disease in women with cervical dysplasia.
3. Prostate cancer. Early research shows that taking diindolylmethane daily for 28 days might lower prostate-specific antigen(PSA) levels in men with prostate cancer. PSA levels can be used to measure the progress of prostate cancer.
4. Preventing breast cancer.
5. Preventing uterine cancer.
6. Preventing colon cancer.
7. Preventing prostate enlargement (benign prostatic hypertrophy, BPH).
8. Treating premenstrual syndrome (PMS).
White or off-white crystalline powder
Loss on drying
Residue on ignition
Total Plate Count
Conform with enterprise standard.
Packing & Storage
Packed in paper-drums.
Store in a well-closed container away from moisture.
Two years if store under the conditions above and stay in original packing.